Hutchinson, A., Midgen, M. & Spiliadis, A. Archives of Sexual Behavior (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10508-019-01517-9
Spiliadis, A (2019). Towards a Gender Exploratory Model: slowing things down, opening things up and exploring identity development. Metalogos [online], Issue 35, June 2019, Available from http://metalogos-systemic-therapy-journal.gr/?q=en/article/35-10-en-a-spiliadis-towards-a-gender-exploratory-model
Churcher Clarke, A., & Spiliadis, A. (2019). ‘Taking the lid off the box’: The value of extended clinical assessment for adolescents presenting with gender identity difficulties. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry, 24(2), 338-352.
Spiliadis, A. ‘Embodied experiences: gender identity difficulties and eating disorders in adolescence’. Routledge (in press).
A PODCAST SERIES ON EVERYTHING YOU DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOUR PARENTS ABOUT, AND EVERYTHING SCHOOL DOESN’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT. A COLLABORATION BETWEEN POD.GR AND ONASSIS STEGI.
- Margarita Gerouki, educator, former Greek primary school educational advisor, Doctor of Philosophy (University of Helsinki), winner of the 2019 Award for Excellence and Innovation in Sexuality Education from the World Association for Sexual Health.
- Dr. Ioanna Giannopoulou, Assistant Professor in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School.
- Anastassis Spiliadis, Systemic and Family Psychotherapist, Psychologist, Visiting Lecturer at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience at the Maudsley, King’s College London.
- AFT – Association for Family Therapy & Systemic Practice in the UK
- BPS – The British Psychological Society
- Pediatric & Adolescent Gender Dysphoria Working Group
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre